- Current affairs plays a very crucial role in the UPSC preparation.
- Today candidates are bombarded with exorbitant topics of current affairs.
- It becomes very difficult for the candidates to sort out the topics relevant for the UPSC CSE exam.
- Our course has been designed after detailed trend analysis of UPSC Syllabus.
Characteristics of current Affairs course
- Current affairs classes will be taken subject-wise by our subject expert faculties.
- Four classes of current affairs will be taken every week (3 hours per day).
- The course will also cover the important contemporary topics relevant for the exam.
- The course will cover important current topics from The Hindu, Indian Express, PIB, Down to Earth and Yojna.
- It also covers Economic Survey of India.